Getting to Know Your Baicells Modem
Parts & Materials
Your box will include one Baicells Atom ID06 Modem and one DC-5V Power Adapter.
The LED indicators on the front of the modem provide operational status information. Refer to the table below for a description of the LEDs.
Setting Up Your Modem
1. Connect the power adapter to the back of the modem. Plug the other end into an electrical outlet. (Make sure to put the device in an open area that is not blocked by walls.)
2. Turn the power switch on the back of the modem to ON.
3. The lights on the modem will blink throughout the start-up period. Once complete, the three signal bars will stop flashing and 1, 2, or 3 solid green bars will display to indicate signal strength.
If you have a weak signal, try moving the device near a window and/or an upstairs room.
4. If you are using a wireless device, go into your Wi-Fi settings and locate the connection name that is written on the user guide that came with your modem.
Connecting to the Internet
1. When you look at the bottom right of your Windows computer screen, there should be a Wi-Fi icon.
2. When you click the icon, a larger Wi-Fi box will appear with several network options to connect to.
3. Click on the connection name that matches what is written in your user guide, then click Connect.
4. When prompted for a password, use the password written in your user guide.
FOR MOBILE DEVICES:
1. Go into your Settings menu.
2. Click Connections/WiFi (this will vary depending on your device).
3. Switch the WiFi to On.
4. Several network options will appear. Click on the connection name that matches what is written in your user guide.
5. When prompted for a password, use the password written in your user guide.
Troubleshooting Your Connection
- If you are unable to connect to the internet, try moving the modem to another area in your home, such as near a window looking out towards the nearest PCs for People signal tower or an upstairs room.
- If you lose your connection, try resetting the device by flipping the ON/OFF switch on the back of the modem.
- Solid green LTE and bar/bars on the device = active connection
- Flashing lights = no connection
We want to ensure you have quality internet speeds and connections, so please don’t hesitate to reach out for assistance. If you experience any issues with your connection please call: (877) 450-8585. For warranty purposes, you must keep the modem box with barcodes, and the Baicells card with barcode.