Getting to Know Your AirCube
To Set Up Your AirCube
- Connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the WAN port on the back of your AirCube. Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to your AirMax CPE radio.
- The AirCube can be powered one of two ways: Micro USB adapter (5V) or PoE 24V In on LAN Port 1.
- If using a Micro USB power adapter (not included) to power the AirCube, connect the power adapter to the Power Port on the back of the AirCube and the other end of the adapter into a power outlet.
- If using Power over Ethernet to power the AirCube, connect one end of an Ethernet cable to LAN Port 1 and the other end of the cable to a 24V PoE Out port on a PoE adapter.
- The LED in the base of the AirCube will light up as soon as the device is powered on.
Connecting to the Internet
- To connect your computer to the internet, you may use wireless internet or a modem using an ethernet cable.
- Find the internet icon in the lower right corner of your screen (if using a PC).
- Click on the internet icon to see the list of available networks. These are the various networks available in your area.
- Click on the name of your network (provided with your AirCube) and enter the password when prompted.
- Once connected, use an internet browser like Google Chrome.
If you are having trouble connecting to the internet, try some of these troubleshooting tips:
- Unplug the AirCube from the power source and leave it off for 3 minutes. Then, remove any cables that you have plugged into the lower ports on the back of the AirCube, taking care not to unplug the upper two cables. Plug in the AirCube again and wait 2-3 minutes for it to reboot. Using any device, check for an internet connection. If it connects, you can reconnect any cables to the lower sockets of the AirCube.
- Repower all range extenders.
- If necessary, conduct a speed test, ideally with a device directly connected to the AirCube, by visiting www.speedtest.net. If you have speeds lower than 30/30, please contact our Support Team.