To connect your computer to the internet, you may use wireless internet or a modem using an ethernet cable.
- Find the icon in the lower right corner of your computer screen.
- Click on it to see the list of available networks. These are the different wireless networks in your area.
- Click on the name of your network (this may be the name of your mobile hotspot or it may be printed on your modem).
- Enter the password or network security key if prompted.
- Once connected, use an internet browser like Google Chrome (included on your computer).