In order to show that you meet PCs for People's ongoing eligibility requirements to purchase our products and services, you will need to maintain current eligibility documentation on file. To place a new order or renew your internet, eligibility documents on file must be dated within the last year and/or show current coverage at the date of submission.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Upload New Proof of Eligibility
- For the Affordable Connectivity Program (formerly EBB), visit https://acp.pcsrefurbished.com/. For standard renewal, visit http://www.internetrenewal.com.
- Enter your username and password. Your username is your email address and you created a password the day you purchased your internet.
- Select the internet subscription timeframe that you wish to purchase.
- Select “Proceed to Checkout.” You will then be asked to upload proof of eligibility. You can find a list of documents that we accept on our website: www.pcsforpeople.org/eligibility/.
- Select “Choose File” and choose the document on your computer that you wish to use as proof that you remain eligible for our program.
- Once chosen, select “Preview” and confirm that the file that has been selected is the proof you wish to send us. If the proof is blurry, expired, or outside of our income guidelines we will not be able to approve your purchase. The document file type must be a JPG, GIF, PNG, or PDF. A Word document (.doc or .docx) will not be accepted.
- Select the check mark box if this is the correct proof that you wish to upload.
- Proceed to Checkout.
Enter in your credit card information and submit payment.